mindful family retreat
Time & Space for You
Time & Space for Childhood
Join this specially designed family yoga retreat from Monday 3rd - Friday 7th August 2020 in the stunning and sunny North Norfolk coastal countryside.
The program has been designed to create a space for you to deepen or re-connect with your yoga practice and reflect on the joys and challenges of family life with other like-minded parents.
While you enjoy some revitalising yoga and some nourishing quiet time, your children will be having an amazing adventure with our team of soulful childcare experts. Enjoying their own program of kids yoga, free play, creativity and forest school activities while they make new friends. Throughout the retreat there will be plenty of opportunities for families to come together and have some undistracted quality time together.
While the kids play, the grown ups can enjoy some much needed yoga. We'll have some totally relaxing yin classes to help tired mums and dads to rest and restore; some dynamic yoga classes to bring us back to our vitality and some meditation and mindfulness sessions to support us to find more space to meet the day to day challenges that parenting throws at us.
Finding balance, grace & joy in daily family life
The program includes:
• Daily child and family friendly yoga, movement or mindfulness
• 2-3 meditation sits or guided practices per day (adult only)
• A slowed down child friendly rhythm and space
• Amazing, healthy meals (cooked, planned and cleaned up by someone else )
• 3 classes of yoga per day; dynamic, slow flow and yin/restorative (adults only)
• Campfire, song and story activities in the evenings
• Guided activities for children
• Partner/buddy massage workshop
• Sharing circle workshops
• 4 nights accommodation
• Delicious, healthy freshly cooked dinner on Monday, all meals on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and breakfast on Friday.